Message Board

Looking for something in particular? Got a question or request?
Do you have any Mama & baby recommendations? Leave a message on the board.

Unable to leave rev...

Notifications
Clear all

Unable to leave reviews

Camille Peetroons
Customer
Topic starter
(@cplh)

Hello! I'd love to leave reviews for the people I purchased from but I can't seem to be able to. The instructions I received from the seller were great but the items that are supposed to be clickable - aren't. Has anyone had this problem? I sent a message via contact us but no response and it's been 6 days 🙁 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

4 Replies
admin
Admin
(@admin)

HI Camille sorry if I missed your message. We have a new update coming later today which will include a link to the sellers profile on your order email so you will be able to leave reviews easier. If you would like to leave one now for any bundles bought please follow the below

- Log onto your profile and go to your dashboard

- Go to purchases and click on the name of the bundle bought

- This takes you to the sellers page, scroll down and you will see a review box and ratings

- Add your review there. 

Let me know if you need any more help 🙂 Hannah x 

1 Reply
Camille Peetroons
Customer
(@cplh)

@admin Thank you! Two of the 3 bundles don't have a clickable title though so I can't get to it that way. Is there another way?

admin
Admin
(@admin)

You can click on the sellers profile or search for the seller and add that way. Thanks x

1 Reply
Camille Peetroons
Customer
(@cplh)

@admin I had to leave a review on a different bundle as the ones I bought had disappeared but I hope that doesn't prevent the actual buyer from leaving a review as well. Thanks for your help! Have a great weekend!

Share: