Baby Bundle is a market place selling bundles of baby clothes, toddler clothes, maternity clothes, baby accessories and bonus bundles.
- The minimum for a clothes bundle would be 2 or 3 items.
- If selling a bonus bundle or baby accessory there is no minimum number of items.
- Bundles must include postage and packaging within the price.
- For a clothes bundle, the maximum price you can list is £50.
- For a bonus bundle, there is no maximum price limit.
- Pricing should be fair and cheaper than buying new online.
- Please check the postal company you are using on how to package the bundle.
- Please ensure that all items are protected when packaging (waterproof, safe from damage if fragile, correctly closed)
Yes, if you would like to reduce the bundle price you can edit this on your profile.
Yes, if you choose to not sell your bundle please delete your bundle from your profile.
Once sold the buyer will make a payment via PayPal or Stripe. Baby Bundle will take 10% off this amount and the rest will be paid into your account.
You will be able to message the buyer and request their payment details. Payments must be made via Friends and Family and Fees Covered.
- Search for a bundle listing using the drop-down options to find a bundle you like.
- Click on Buy Now.
- Bundles are sold first come first served.
- Sign up and make a payment via PayPal or Stripe.
- Payments must be made as Friends & Family or Fees Covered.
- Yes, once you have chosen a bundle click on it and you will see the sellers profile and an option to send them a message.
Unfortunately, bundles are sold on a first come first served basis.
- All bundles are sent with tracked delivery. Please share your email address with the seller so you can have the tracking details.
- You can message the seller and between you contact the postage company to investigate where your package is.
- If your package is not delivered the seller will refund you.
No returns are possible with Baby Bundle, unless agreed with seller.
- Please then contact the seller and make a complaint and discuss a refund or return.
- You can report a seller to Baby Bundle on the Contact Us page.