Welcome to Baby Bundle. By accessing www.babybundle.uk.com and its related websites, services, applications or tools (Collectively referred to as “BabyBundle”) you are agreeing to the following terms. You accept these Terms of conditions by clicking the “Create Account” button when registering a Baby Bundle account and by otherwise accessing Baby Bundle, including posting an ad; or as otherwise indicated on Baby Bundle.
2. Using Baby Bundle
As a condition of your use of Baby Bundle you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the terms and conditions;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Baby Bundle or the interests or property of Baby Bundle users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Baby Bundle;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Baby Bundle and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from Baby Bundle or Baby Bundle’s copyrights and trademarks;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Baby Bundle;
- use any tool that interferes with the normal functioning of Baby Bundle, including, without limitation, browser plug-ins (including, but not limited to, FreeTheTree), extensions, or other software which are designed to supplement, remove or otherwise change any of Baby Bundle’s functionalities; or
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
3. Code of Conduct
We reserve the right to delete or ban those who we deem to be using replies, message board or the Baby Bundle site inappropriately.
4. When contacting other users:
Please treat all other users with courtesy and respect.
Do not reply to ads with unsolicited opinions, comments, or judgements about the content of the ads, the price of the item, or the poster themselves.
Abusive replies are not allowed. Any replies containing hate speech or defamation are strictly prohibited.
All replies to ads must be about what the ad is offering. Replies containing other commercial offers are not allowed on Baby Bundle.
Impersonating other users, including supplying fake phone numbers, is not permitted. Those who are found to be doing so may lose the ability to use Baby Bundle.
Baby Bundle reserves the right to revoke the ability of any user to reply to ads without notice.
5. Age Restrictions
Only those over the age of 18 can post on Baby Bundle. If under this age then a parent or guardian can post on your behalf.
To list on Baby Bundle all items must be in great condition and full details of the bundle included in the description
Photos must be of good quality and show the items of the bundle. If the photos are deemed by Baby Bundle to be of poor quality your bundle may be removed.
If you advertise your bundle elsewhere you must remove it from Baby Bundle website.
Baby Bundle is not responsible for the false advertisement, quality or availability of the bundles.
7. Postage & Deliveries:
The seller is responsible for the postage of the sale item to the buyer.
The seller must arrange postage of the sale item within 48 hours or agree time with buyer.
The seller must package the items in a way to ensure that they will be protected in transit.
The seller must send the package tracked and give the buyer the tracking details.
Baby Bundle is not responsible in any way for the sending or delivery of a bundle/package.
The seller must investigate any delays or issues with the courier company and communicate with the buyer.
If a buyer doesn’t receive their item, they’re entitled to a refund, unless you can provide tracking information to show that it was delivered.
If a buyer receives their item and it was not as described, broken or damaged a refund or return should be discussed and agreed between buyer and seller.
8. Returns & Refunds:
Baby Bundle is not responsible for any returns or refunds
Any refunds must be agreed between buyer and seller
No returns of any items bought on Baby Bundle unless agreed with the seller.
Buyers: If you have any questions about the items you’re buying on Baby Bundle, message the seller.
Buyers: If you are not happy with your bundle or service you can also report a seller to Baby Bundle.
Sellers: Please describe the items you’re selling clearly and make sure you’re following the selling guidelines.
Sellers: If a buyer doesn’t receive their item, they’re entitled to a refund, unless you can provide tracking information to show that it was delivered.
If a buyer receives their item and it is not as described, broken or damaged a refund or return should be discussed and agreed between buyer and seller.
The buyer’s payment is held in the Baby Bundle account until proof of postage or tracking number has been added to the order notes.
Once the seller has sent the bundle they should update the order notes with the postage reference.
Baby Bundle will then release the seller’s payment.
Baby Bundle fees are 10% of the bundle sold price.
PayPal fees are also deducted at a 2.9% rate + 0.30p